Stories and Sh*t

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014


Time is running so fast isn’t it? 2014 yeah… while my 2013 dusted and wasted by the wish without any pain to gain anything… I know, I’m suck.. what the fuck are you expected? So here I am, middle of the jungle, no one to talk but parents that you know exactly not the right place to talk about things actually I really want right now.
Its 29th of December 2013 still, but if I continue live here more than two days from now.. absolutely there will be no new year for me. of course. Even now I start to forget the day I live my life. Is it life?
Tulisan ini saya posting sudah pada tahun 2014 pastinya, iyalah… tapi saya benar-benar menulisnya saat ini, dipenghujung 2013. Temen saya si Robi pernah bilang kalau semua yang saya tulis di blog ini, semunya… sedih. Berkisar tentang uang, mantan, uang, mantan. Atau seenggaknya itulah yang paling sering dia baca. Dia nganjurin supaya saya nulis sesuatu yang lebih ceria. Well… thank for that. But I’m gonna write another sad thing here.. the last this year.

I don’t know why, since I came home the last semester and now.. saya merasa asing dan sendiri. It’s like, I’m not exactly feeling home, in home. Saya tidak merasa sedekat saya sebelumnya dengan keluarga ini, keluarga saya. Saya tidak ingin pergi kemanapun, bahkan tak ada teman untuk bicara. Lost somewhere in my mind.
Then I think again, yeah I’m almost 20.. dan udah ngejomblo selama satu tahun lebih. Do I need someone? Like girlfriend and shit.. tapi pikiran saya tidak bisa lepas dari bagaimana bisa saya merencanakan hubungan tanpa arah dengan seseorang. Tanpa arah? You know… dulu sih kita sering sok menjalin komitmen tanpa mengarah kemana-mana dengan hanya bermodal aku cinta kamu selamanya or any other bullshit. But now? Oh come on…
Take for example I have a girlfriend, terus kita menjalani hari-hari menyenangkan for a couple of months, then what? Sementara saya tak bisa memberikan kepastian sampai setidaknya 6 tahun lagi. Who’s gonna hurt ? saya atau dia. Iya.. iya.. kita bisa kok ngejalaninnya sampai 6 tahun lagi kalau emang bener-bener cinta. Bener… tapi ngadepin setan selama 6 tahun itu susah loh. Kalian pikir saya nggak takut kebobolan?
Udah… jalanin aja. Ntar kalau niatnya baik juga pasti ada jalannya. Ada jalan bukan karena hanya niat, tapi juga usaha. Usahanya apa? ya perencanaan yang bagus. Kalau rencananya aja ngawur gimana jalannya lurus. Hais…
Tapi kalau nggak mulai jalan dari sekarang mau sampai kapan? Nah… that’s the question. Sementara saya sendiri disini mulai berdebu dan dipenuhi sarang laba-laba. Everyone around me walk with their fucking smile and dated a girl. What the hell was wrong with my beloved day….
Oke, I’ll try… but… may be not. The problem is… the girl I really like right now is just… different. And that is not just hard to be reach, she is an impossible. I can say 99% can’t be.. its not about me or her nor our feelings, nor the social status we have.. it just.. different. you’ll understand next if I tell you.

Well.. I guess that’s all. Whatever it is, its my new year. My new day.. new life.. I wish all of you who read this are lucky, so wish me lucky too... Thank God for the life I’ve had in 2013. Thank You… welcome 2014.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

at least, tell me your name to respond your coments, thanks.

www.bocup.info. Powered by Blogger.

Contributors